The Purchase Process:
- Call 817-441-6581 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let
us know what you are looking for.
- We will answer any questions you may have by phone.
- If you decide that you are ready to purchase a Bear Creek
Jack Russell, then you can either schedule an appointment to
meet our puppies or place a $200 deposit. A deposit will hold
one of our currently available puppies or reserve your spot on
our waiting list for future litters. Deposits are nonrefundable
and are applied toward the purchase price.
- The balance on your puppy is due before he or she goes
home. Pick up can be arranged after the puppy is weaned. If
you need us to keep your puppy longer than 8 weeks then you
must pay the balance by 8 weeks of age or it will be offered for
sale to another person.
About the Puppies / Pricing:
- Puppies are individually priced based on adherence to the
JRT standard. Prices are listed next to each puppy's name.
- We sometimes have pet quality puppies or young adults
available at a reduced price. Please inquire on availability.
- We will place a show or breeding prospect puppy in an
approved home or kennel. No puppy mills or brokers please.
- Our puppies go home with age appropriate shots, tails docked,
a health guarantee and registration papers.
- If you can not pick up your puppy in person, read about
options for getting your new puppy home here.
- Deposits may be made with a credit card (see link below).
- The balance can be paid in cash at time of pick up or...
- If arrangements are made in advance of pickup, a credit card
may be used for the balance. Please note: there will be an
additional fee charged to use a credit card. The fee is
approximately 3% of the purchase price.
- Payment plans are accepted but the balance must be paid
before the puppy goes home.